The Utah Inland Port Authority exists to improve reliability, increase efficiency, and reduce costs in the statewide logistics system. In order to position Utah as a leading trade and logistics hub, we need you to work with us in advancing smart and sustainable solutions.
Pandemic Trucker Resources
Demand for medicine, groceries, and other vital supplies has put an unprecedented number of truckers on the road. However, restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic make it difficult for those truckers to get services. The UIPA has partnered with the Utah Trucking Association, Utah Restaurant Association, and the Utah Office of Tourism to coordinate non-traditional resources to support these essential workers and the movement of goods around the state.
Here are a few examples of ways we can collaborate:
If you are a…
- Trucking company, talk to us about how to maximize your investments in sustainable fleet technology.
- Entrepreneur with a big idea, we can help find a place for your idea to flourish.
- Municipality, tell us about the supply chain assets you have in your area.
- Community neighbor, how can we can help ease or avoid industrial traffic or other impacts in your neighborhood?
- Developer, let us help your project build to and maintain the highest energy efficiency and emission standards.
- Employer, are there transit, childcare, or other opportunities for employees we can support?