We would like to hear from you!

Please use the form below to contact UIPA. We invite your comments and inquiries and will direct them to the correct team member. Thank you!

Media Requests

For press/media inquiries, please contact Kaitlin Felsted, Marketing and Communications Director, at or 801-837-8997.

Whistleblower Hotline

Anonymous whistleblower reports may be made by contacting the Utah State Auditor’s Office
. Reporting can be done anonymously, or the individual may request that their identity
remain anonymous.